2014-2015 Online Registration Instructions
Please follow these instructions to use the Ashland University ONLINE registration for your school system.
Go to the Ashland website to register for graduate credit: www.ashland.edu (Links to an external site.)
- Click on “University Quick Links.” (At the top of the website)
- In the center column click “Professional Development (Links to an external site.).”
- Click on “district login (Links to an external site.).”
- Enter the user name (UN) NCSS, and Password: NCSS
- Click the title of the class you want to attend.
- Click “register for this course” button.
- Check the box for the class (es) you wish to take for graduate credit; press submit, the AU registration form on the next couple of screens will need to be completed.
- Complete the pay for classes section of the registration.
2014-2015 Paper Registration Instructions
If you are paying by check please complete the registration form at: http://www1.ashland.edu/founders/professional-development-services/pds-registration-form (Links to an external site.) Mail the completed registration with payment to the address listed on the form. If you are using an Ashland University tuition voucher worth $166.00 please include this with your registration. Please direct questions about this process to email@example.com Make sure to also keep a copy for your records.
Your registration will not be finalized until payment is received and processed. Please contact Ashland University Columbus Center if you have any questions: Toll free 877-557-9497 extension 1108; 614-794-4850 or email our office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.